Thursday, July 18, 2013

Let's Start with Some Nail Art

I've had this blog for some time but haven't really had anything to actually post on it. I suspect it'll end up a hodgepodge of random things I feel like sharing, but we'll see. For now I'll use it to document thoughts and little projects here and there beginning with some nail art!
Sinful Colors in Rise and Shine
This one's from a few weeks ago. I couldn't decide on a pattern so I did them all. I just used a while nail art polish to do all of the designs free handed.

Nice lighting
wet n wild Fergie Nail Color in Fergalicious, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet, and LA Colors Art Deco in White

 My current nail art, inspired by this pin on Pinterest, is kind of a summery geometric design. The white on green was a last minute decision, but the white looked sort of lonely on that single pink nail. The pink looks much brighter irl which is a nice pop of color, but of course I took this picture at night in my room with a burnt out light bulb.







No comments:

Post a Comment